
He chose the color for my birthday, so I thought me might like it. It will also be the first sock I've actually completed. I did try another pair, but they kept causing me to say bad words, so I abandoned them. The color was beautiful. The yarn was a gift from a lovely person on Ravelry.

Tomorrow I finish cleaning my daughter's room and it becomes my studio of sorts. And guest room. And next week I finish cataloging all my yarn. And then I spin and weave and weave and spin and knit.
Phat Fiber boxes come out on Sunday. I'm not sure I can afford to buy one this month. Well, I can afford it, but my husband is starting to freak out because I spend so much on fiber and haven't finished anything lately. But there are some beautiful things going in that box this time and I want to sample them before I buy the full size thing. Giffordables has some lurvely looking batts called Tide Pools that I really really really really want.

No comments:
Post a Comment