14 June 2009

Somtimes things go right for a spell

I must have been good lately--my Karma has been awesome lately!

A person who shall not be named (but feel free to step up an admit your part in all of this) has allowed me the most incredible experience. She sold me a skein of the much coveted Woolmeise in Forget-Me_Not blue for exactly what she paid for it. (Photo coming soon!).

Not only that, she helped me get the full WM experience: She included the bag, a sheet of translations, the gummy bears, etc. The yarn still smelled of the soak it gets to set the twist. It was wrapped in the plastic it comes in with the original string.

It's my first WM. I love it. It is sooooo beautiful.

I was able to buy the new Phat Fiber Just Fluff box in today's sale on Etsy. I think they lasted about 20 seconds. I didn't realize I was holding my breath until I let it out again. Now if only I manage to get the two really pretty contributions I've been eyeballing (one called Beach Glass by Giffordables and another called Tide Pools by a new donor ArkanSass.

Following a new blog by a knitter. I love her sense of humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment