02 March 2009

My birthday is March 12th. I'll hit the half century mark that day. That's so cool, and so hard to believe at the same time.

I want to hit geocache number 1000 that day. To do that, I need to find four others between now and then. If only the weather would cooperate. I'd like to hide one to celebrate, too. Preferably near something to do with the number 29--The running joke every year is that I am "29 with x numbers of years experience"--

I wish I could finish the socks I am knitting by then. No chance, Those things take forever! I could, however, get something started on the loom--if only I could decide what to try next. Cotton, I think. Cotton dishcloths should go fast and let me know what to expect from that fiber.

Oh, I wish I knew more about fiber and all the various kinds of yarns. I keep begging folks for scraps of yarn just so I can "try them all" ~ Well, I can dream can't I?

1 comment:

  1. My son's birthday is the 12th too.

    My birthday is the 17 -- I'll be the 'double nickel'.

    I have enjoyed reading your posts on ravelry.

    ~PattyAnne~
    http://www.pattyannesplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete