One good thing. I was home to accept delivery of my latest PhatFiber box right from the mail carrier's hands. She seemed pleased to be able to hand it to me in person, perhaps she also remembered how devastated I was about the missing one....But it's here safe, and it is just full of goodies.
This month's theme was “Legends, Folklore and Fairytales”
Opening the box, I got my first gleam of what was to come.

Unwrapping the 'booklet' that began with the usual "Once Upon a Time"...I discovered lots of business cards (some with great discounts) and a few very nifty tools:

- Check out the "seriously cute" chart with WPI and needle hook size byMunchkinpunchkin ala matchbook style!
- I just adore the orifice hook from Jela's Fibers. It will replace my previous orifice hook, which was a wire from an Easter Egg dying kit, bent to use as a hook! (Hey, it worked!)
- A great lobster claw style stitch marker from dameemi (RuLe OuT fIBer AdDicTiOn)
- and a sweet little stich marker wrapped wire style from In Stitches
I can't believe I was lucky enough to get not one, but two terrific project bags ~ and a pattern! Isn't the dragon cute?

- Dragon project bag by goodnessgracious
- Pink project bag by KIP Bags by Ruddawg
- Pattern by Michelle Miller
And of course, best of all, there was fiber and more fiber and yet more fiber!

Clockwise from 12:
- "Moonlight Magic" 1 oz mini-batt from Prarie Comforts - The largest fiber sample in the box!
- "Beauty and the Beast" inspired mini-batt by Dawning Dreams (wool mohair & firestar)
- Merino Bamboo by Beeybee fibers
- "Unicorn Planet" by Knittyandcolor (superwash merino)-Love the Dragon Skin roving in her shop!
- The much touted Corgi Hill Farm "Pixie Farts" (merino, alpaca, firestar
- (center) "Pheonix" Foxyie Batt by The Fox Hop (Rambouillet cross locks, sari silk, firestar, angelina & nylon))

Clockwise from 12:
- New Zealand Polworth by Maude and Me --I just love Polworth and the colors are terrific!
- "Rapunzel" (soy, tencel, bamboo) by Bohemian Knitter Chic- check out the Autumn Dusk drum batt on her site!
- "Elemental" silk sliver by wooliebullie (must have one!)
- "Eat Me" 100% bamboo Wonderland Fiber by Polyartgirl Designs
- Multi-pack Artist Paintbox sample from the SpindiesFiber artists-A Ride Through the Hay Field -September color = Green (Includes fibers from Moonlight and Laughter, HAY, and wooliebullie)

Clockwise from 11:
- "The King's Robe" by Cozy Cove Llamas --alpaca & llama with bamboo and black bamboo
- Art batt in wool & silk blend by Dragon's Lair Fibers- luscious!
- "Poison Apple" on BFL by Susan's Kitchen --aren't these just awesome?
- "Wicked Stepmother" bamboo by Chimera- super soft!
You can get Phat, too. Just go here to sign up. Having trouble actually getting your box? Try this helpful link from etsy and this link from a fellow PhatFiber member!

No comments:
Post a Comment